Pointer Facts - Did you know?
Did you know the following Pointer facts?
- The Pointer was recognized by the American Kennel Club in 1884
- This breed was originally bred to hunt game and became a hard-working gundog
- The Pointer was bred in England around the year of 1650
- The coat of this breed is short and dense, and can be liver, lemon, black, and orange
- This breed of puppy and dog is extremely active and should be given a lot of exercise
- This is a dignified and charming breed that has an even temperament
- Dogs and puppies are intelligent and learn easily, training shouldn't be too difficult
- This breed loves spending time with its owners but can be a little more reserved around strangers, therefore, puppies should be socialized from an early age